How To Add Links in WordPress
In our previous article, we learned how to Add a New Post in WordPress. In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to add links in WordPress pages or posts. To add hyperlinks in Posts or Pages editor in WordPress is like a child’s play. It makes us easy to add internal as well as external links to other pages from your content.
Add Links in WordPress
- From your new WordPress Post or page editor, select a text that you want to link.
- Click the hyperlink button which appears in the editor after selecting your text.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the small box appearing where you can enter URL of the page.
- If you click on the Link Option (the circle menu), you’ll see the expanding version of the box where you can have more options to add the link in new window/tab Or link to existing content.
- After you’re done with adding a hyperlink to your text, click Add Link button and you’ll see the link appearing in your text.
- To remove the link, simply select your hyperlinked text and click the Unlink button. You’ll now see your link has been successfully removed.
This is how we add links in WordPress post or page contents.