How To Create a Menu in WordPress
Now it’s time to create a menu in WordPress. Creating menu is quite easy in WordPress Site. WordPress have a feature that you have full control to create custom menus for navigation without any programming skills.
Moreover, you can specify a separate navigation style for menu similar to widgets based on theme’s attribute. You can create as many menus as you require for your site, as there’s no limit. Further, you can choose the location of the menu for header navbar or footer or top bar if your theme has its location feature.
How to Create a Menu in WordPress
1. First thing first, you need to log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Now locate Appearance menu on the side of the Dashboard and click on the Menu link. You’ll now see the Menu Page.
3. Enter your menu name in the top field, and click Create Menu. For now, we’ll name our menu as primary.
4. Now select menu items from the box on the left and click Add to Menu button.This will move your menu to the right menu box. From the left small box, you can also select other menu items like pages, categories, and custom links.
5. Finally, click Save Menu button before checking the Display location menu from the Menu Settings Section below. Now reload your website, you’ll now see the menu item appearing on your site.
That’s all. You’ve now successfully created a menu in WordPress. To Delete the menu, you can always go back to the Menu Page, select the menu on the right, and click the Remove link from the specific menu. After clicking the Save Menu button, your new menu is updated.
Feel free to comment below if you have any queries regarding creating a menu or visit WordPress Codex. for a detail menu guide,